Please pass on my congratulations to all involved on an outstanding effort and reward for your turn at BBQ duty for the NSDSA softballers last Saturday.
It is gratifying to know that with a little passion, planning and support from the Stealers softballers, NSDSA has recognised all your efforts and it just goes to show that the BBQ duty can be a success.
Again, well done – you and your softballers have done Stealers proud.
Stealers Baseball & Softball Club
celebrating 38 years of playing ball
To Stealers Softballers
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their participation with the Stealers BBQ we held this past Saturday. Greatly appreciated given all of the umpiring duties we also had on the day.
Special thank you’s to:
• Margot Sullivan and Sandra Sands for organising the menu and sourcing the ingredients
• Maria Kunce who prepared the homemade tomato chutney – a special touch really appreciate by all
• The managers who assisted with ensuring that we had volunteers to staff the BBQ and baked goods to sell
• The volunteers who assisted with the BBQ. But for the faulty BBQ, the process was smooth as silk
• The bakers – we had SO much to sell and such variety…you will be happy to know there was very little left at the end of the day – it was all sold!!!
• We brought in almost $1,000 – quite a feat when most items are selling for just a dollar or two!!!!
• NSDSA executives said it was the best BBQ so far this year and would like to challenge the other clubs to bring the same enthusiasm to the BBQs that the Stealers did (providing the VP with one of Kim’s treats and a jar of Maria’s chutney only strengthened this endorsement)
Thank you again to all….you make my job a pleasure;-)
040 040 0024